Wednesday, November 09, 2005

New Member Checking In

Hello,

I just wanted to take a second and introduce myself. My name is Jamie and i live with my partner of 5 years in Wadsworth, OH. I am a member of the UU Church of Akron, and The Church of the Larger Fellowship. I have a new personal Blog as well called Trivium. I am also a lister and on the UUMil- l.

I am a veteran, having served in the US Army Reserves from 1991 till 1999. My MOS was 63D10 (Self-Propelled field artillery Systems Mechanic). My original unit (3/92 FA) was comprised M110 Howitzers. My primary role was as a recovery vehicle operator. In that capacity i was the driver/operator of M88 and M578 recovery systems.

I have a real desire in supporting our Military both within our UU congregations and in the world at large.

Until Then, and Always

1 comment:

David Pyle said...

Welcome Jamie! Look forward to your contributions!

Yours in Faith,

David Pyle
The Independent Island Nation of Galveston (Near the Texas Gulf Coast)